John 17:17-18
Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth. As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
Disconnected from God. Disconnected from God's people. Most of this world lives without the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. Every night, millions of people go to sleep without the glowing hope that you and I have in our Savior Jesus Christ.
Jesus was a man of purpose. A man on mission. He was sent by God the Father into this world so that He could seek and save the lost. It is very simple for you and I-
God's heartbeat is in the word "sent." He sent His Son to save the world. Jesus sends us to save the world.
Let's be missional. Life is short, please don't play your time away.
In other news...I dunno about you, but even though I'm the dad and maybe biased...I think Faith is cuter than Boo from the movie Monsters Inc. I dunno...you be the judge:


5 comments:
although still young, time is short.
although likely, tomorrow is never guaranteed to ne1.
we have to be missional, otherwise.... purposeless
prayer of our lives,
Sanctify with Your truth O Lord
God bless u~ have an awesome week cause we serve an awesome God, hollllaaaLUJAH! =)
p.s. cute picture of faith,.. im starting to see a scary resemblence here lol
LOL
faith is obviously cuter than boo... T_T
Yes, many want to talk about being missionaries in the far regions of the world and that's a great passion to have but we are here, in a great multicultural metropolis where we see the nations of the world on a daily basis. Let us go out, proclaim the death and resurrection of Christ, the forgiveness of sin, the guilt and shame that has been removed from our slate, and the penalty of sin that has been paid in full!!
Although the economy of this world and our money is dwindling slowly, let us remember that we were spiritually bankrupted, unable to pay the penalty of our sins, yet there came a Savior, who not only put His own life on the line, but with His blood satisfied God's wrath on our lives. That's a lot better than the $700 billion bailout!!
Obviously Faith is a lot cuter than Boo from Monsters Inc. However, a familiar face is slowly beginning to reveal itself =) Must be something to see a similar reflection =D.
By the way, a definite interesting yet awakening message concerning the Gospel message being preaching to today's society! Thanks bro!
Post a Comment